Friday 28 November 2014 Prosperity In 2010 The Oneness In All Ommm

Prosperity In 2010 The Oneness In All Ommm
Wishing you love, joy, peace, happiness, health, and wealth.

See the oneness in all things. We are pure spirit.

I am you. I always was and always will be.

You are me. There is inside of me a place of confidence,

quietness, and security where all things

are known and understood. I perceive the

Magnificent Dweller at the center of my

consciousness and I know Her/Him to be my very self.

I am confident. I am serene. I am sure. I am grateful.

For each day brings a constant demonstration

of the power and wonder of the universe and myself.

I am sourced by God and live in faith.

For faith is the great mover.

God lives in me. In my heart.

LIVE IN BLISS!

Have a Happy and Prosperous 2010!

Love

Saquina

www.saquinaakanni.com

Follow me on Twitter

twitter.com/saquinaakanni