Sunday 24 January 2010 Kansas City Ks To Host The Catholic New Media Conference 2011

Kansas City Ks To Host The Catholic New Media Conference 2011
This is exciting news I hadn't heard about before. Apparently, the CATHOLIC NEW MEDIA CONFERENCE is being hosted in Kansas City this year, at the Archdiocese of Kansas City Kansas' Savior Pastoral Center, located at 12601 Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, KS 66109. The Catholic New Media Conference is a big event for Catholic bloggers. Since I'm that, and I'm from Kansas City, I may try and make it, but I'll have to wait and see what my schedule looks like.

By the way, the dates are SEPTEMBER 30 - OCTOBER 2, 2011. If you're not from Kansas City, you may not know why that's so important. The first weekend in October is always the date of the AMERICAN ROYAL BBQ CONTEST. It's no exaggeration to say that this is the place to find quite literally the world's best barbecue, and best barbecue sauces.

So come for one, come for both. You'll find plenty of bodily and spiritual nourishment, and there's always the off-chance we can publicly pressure Fr. Andrew into going, even if I can't go myself. He's a priest of the Archdiocese of KCK with a blog, so I say: no excuse!

Source: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com