Monday 4 January 2010 Progress At Gym And Garden Flags With The Witches Tarot Art

Progress At Gym And Garden Flags With The Witches Tarot Art
Efficiently Dawning,

This is departure to be a grumpy blog as I hug to go pat with my trainer this dawning. Here's the transfigure on my usefulness development. So far I hug lost 2 inches off my safe, 2 inches off my shoulders, 2 inches off my arms, 5 inches from my waist, and 7 inches off my hips!

I am down a dress room, a denims room, and I am on cloud nine that this week I had to go return some summer locks of hair I bought in Revelation for less important sizes- and best of all I was experienced to shop in the Misses department!

I was so elated at irrefutably being experienced to get out of the women's/ institute room group. Yesterday I went shopping for new bras and discovered that I am down a room "and" a cup room as well. I was grinning lavish an idiot in the privilege room. Fist pump!

At the aspect I am present here in work out clothes that I would not assume be seen in clasp year- they were way too tight straddling the stomach and head. So if I am here them to the gym- its a real victory for me. Boo-yah! Take that menopause weight gain!

In other information the the person responsible for from the "Witches Tarot", Locate Evans has generously utter me lack of control to make up some items using the art from our tarot deck "Witches Tarot" and to start I am having garden decoration prepared up!

Participating in are the four cards I hug nominated.

The Mermaid from the 5 of Dishware, The Wheel of the Blind date, The Moon, and Karma!

5 of Dishware Witches Tarot


Wheel of the Year- Witches Tarot

The Moon- Witches Tarot


Karma- The Witches Tarot

To begin these decoration will distinct be not in at my highlighter comings and goings. The hope St. Louis Pagan Picnic, and Templefest in New Hampshire.

Once live in comings and goings I will see how the sales went and after that consult it with Locate in the future we decide on if we will put off these garden decoration online.

These were the four designs I hug nominated and they will be the "distinct "designs I am communicate this summer.

These are prepared locally for me by Stripped Man Press- aka The Mickie Mueller Assembly. Participating in is the information on the garden decoration.

Imprinted grand mal in their building and hand stamped onto inclination here, toadstool durable polyester ideas, each garden regular has a good in the top that allows you to preparation it outside using your love flagstaff. The regular measures 12 inches grown-up x 18 inches inclination. I will be exchange the decoration for 20.00 and yes, I can assume credit and demand cards at festivals. I hug a iPhone and Paypal triangle to use now.

I standard my books for the Pagan Picnic yesterday, I will be making additional big book order for Templefest next week. Now I wish to go fly to the gym.

Suspense to see you at one of the festivals this summer!

Consecrated be, Ellen