Saturday 19 January 2013 Oneness And Satan

Oneness And Satan
So, I'm wearisome to find a way to bring all religions together wearing "oneness," a form of religious studies, I bear in mind, and I'm having monkey business affect this being of the Christian Devil. I bear in mind in angels, above all of the Catholic harmonious, and saints so I would devotion to find a way to stay on Catholicism with the belief that I store achieved the opening of the seventh chakra and achieved divine consciousness. I bear in mind in energy and Tarot Cards and crystals but as well angels and am wearisome to find a way to bear in mind in God and Satan while maintaining the "divine oneness" found in opening the seventh chakra.So...has ego also been lovely to this?If we are all "one" are we as well all Satan and demons and fire and Hell...is it all part of the "oneness?" I can figure out in the function of God but in the function of Satan? Is this a bit devotion the Follower (Jungian establishment) that we be exclusive of being of its darkness? Would embracing and the existence of it/Him mean embracing the darker barrier of consciousness, the darkner barrier and cause detriment of the conception, in order to leg balance?I have doubts about we can't plainly be good but store to store evil, too, to leg natural make equal and this establishment can physically be found in plants, I bear in mind.Greatly, I irregular I've answered my own perforate...type of...but I'd devotion to know what other nation state irregular...And comfort, comfort don't give up me these cloth don't arrive and have the funds for me logical/illogical fallacies and whatnot being I recycled to be one of you: not here my time representative others how ill-informed they were/are, beforehand I had a mystical qualifications and bare the subsistence of heartfelt qualifications...thank you. :rolleyes:Plum

Source: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com