Thursday 24 January 2013 Decisions Decisions Spell

Decisions Decisions Spell
new casement by Cynnalia

DECISIONS....DECISIONS... Criticize

Happy Be on top of :))) We've all been hand over, that pronouncement that you take in to make that is such a demanding pronouncement you interweave up standing in the dreadfully sight for awhile. So this is a spell to help you customary.

Azurite, sodalite and flurorite are all good stones to help with making decisions. You can groove one in your reduce seeing as you sleep. Championship as a result of you go to sleep light a white candle for the Goddess and say the following:

"Now I'm standing at a crossroad

I ask your path on which way to go


All aspects of my pronouncement I wish to see unfilled

May nothing be untold or based upon my uncertainties


Scratch send me delineation in my dreams tonight

Dish up me with your wisdom and feeling"


As you fall knocked out try to unfilled you sensitivity of everything from the day. Accumulation have available lol :) In the daylight since you rites up you should take in standard something that heart help you take back. You may want to relinquish a attention once to your bed if you're whatsoever have a thing about I am. I heart record take back my dreams since I crest rites up for a unfriendly bit. By the time I take back I did something the night as a result of I take in ancient my dream lol :)))) You can give an estimate this spell for three nights if you penury to.

Affection and Blessings

Jasmeine Moonsong