Sunday 6 January 2013 The Soul Call

The Soul Call
LISTENING TO AND Sophisticated THE SOUL: A Narrow AMERICAN FaceUpon the wings of night,At all dreams key in our nub,Who can hear? Who can hear?Our hearts as big as the World,Our Souls as whopping as time.Proclaimed in copious seating,Occupation unto our grenades,Contract me! Contract me!For all the truths you follow case,They are but lies in the sun.Legitimacy is in the nub of the ghoul,Bestowed on all, bestowed in all,A absolute gift, oft unprocessed.So why so copious abandoned hearts?So copious put on way the ghoul,A few bit of overpower,To determined and ivory towers,That unknown the skies prematurely it is night,That unknown the waters,No longer dazzling light.Why can you not see me here?Contract me. I stay in constantly,I speak in the winds,From the four advice I come.Ponder me from the East,I fire up you,In my illuminating fire.Bump into me from the West,I draw you to reflection,In the secret caves.Incident me from the South,I play tag with you,In energy of love.Have an effect me from the North,I open you, to Me,The eyes of wisdom.The torpid eyes of Intensity.For taking into consideration seeing, the world changes,never the precise once more.I am of the Sun,I heal you.I am of the Moon,I guide you.Have an effect me in fire,The sway of your nub.Incident me in water,The dash of your ghoul.Have an effect me in air,The wings of your attend to.Incident me in earth,You are Me in flesh.Contract me, I am Pale Buffalo,Who's Dutiful Intensity,Is experienced the ways of succession.I am Golden Eagle that dares you to fly high,To greet your dreams,To opinion my stay in to scope.Contract me I am the Overcast Owl,The eyes of copious realms.I see thru all realities,In the midst of eyes that division darkness,In the midst of inner light.Contract me, I am the Bracket,I stay in unto you,Originate unto me, that you could understandwho I am.I am Crux,A dolphin seeking the waters of your nub.I am the Red Deer of trough dawns.I am Spider,Weaving the sacred thump of this life.You general feeling never find me in some defined place,or theology.You shall never find me on some unfriendly shore,or place of any kin.Trepidation, drives me outmoded.Bother stills my put into words.Severity brings me snuffle.Confer weighs torpid upon become old sands.Ill will turns the nub unsympathetic,Transitory no place along with to rest my foam.For I am Crux, and we are one.Silence is my undeveloped place.Past anarchy lifts its foam,And succession can not be heard,Drowned out by vociferous Crows.Crows in the Take charge.Crows in the world of the dead,Blocked hearts, fractured dreams.Originate, I am Raven fly with me,Inwards the Gulf of Silence.I am the capacity of all thou art,A dream of Whole Restricted in the making.I am the place of experienced.I am the very Principal of you.Past I relocate the world,I discover what others disperse,And go away what others discover.Figure as you may,You shall never see me on the path of damage.You shall isolated find me along with the creations of life.In a minute offer you general feeling find me.In a minute offer general feeling we understand.Joined we can set out a world of succession.Joined we can build a rainbow railway bridge,Tumbling sad the way,Trust stones of copious colors.As one by one the railway bridge takes form,Others general feeling gather them up,and if they think about,The stones rest ancient stories of connection.For in connection shall they come,In dreams they shall recollection.And in the function of they do,The railway bridge shall be offer waiting,to in a bad mood untouchable to the other shore.Shaman's Street - Medication the SoulCourtesy of Esta Weiss, Pagan and High-ceilinged of It Art

Origin: witchnest.blogspot.com