Thursday 11 April 2013 Llewellyn S Spell Of The Day

Llewellyn S Spell Of The Day
SELF-LOVE AND Thanksgiving RunRun Date: Friday, April 5, 2013Add to of the day: RoseWind you up of the day: SageThe Romans held Fridays sacred to Venus, goddess of love and beauty. The Greeks whispered Friday was Aphrodite's day. This is the day for a love and beauty spell - not "float up" love but fair and square "detained" love, self-love. Pad your partiality clothes, a close of easy-to-read jewelry (magically charged, if doable), a hairbrush, and an anointing oil (jasmine or rose, for full love effect). Attitude in fore of a mirror and seem at yourself, intoning: "I love for my part as I am sensational detained and out." Blob aromatic oil. "I'm anointed by Love's sacred delicacy." Ardently brush your hair. "I stroke my Secure spirit." Put on your partiality clothes. "Shrouded in Love's protection, I smoke." Add jewelry. "Charm is informer, within and minus." Total anointed and proper up, go out and bouquet yourself, mature that self-love is more costly than other love, and true beauty comes from within.II posted this for instance I brand that it a bloat spell to allotment with you all. Prayer )0( "BY: LLEWELLYN Collective"