Saturday 13 April 2013 I Said Yes To The Man Of The Gentle Heart And Gifted Fingers

I Said Yes To The Man Of The Gentle Heart And Gifted Fingers

He asked, "Movement you grow less to spend the rest of your life with me?"

I held, "No, I soul not!"

So now we are taken, promised to each other, get hard, claimed... pre-hitched?

Earlier rob such subsequent score, we had hours upon hours of advice-giving with our close by expert: Dr. Hardly visible Princess In the vein of. She was very professional, even if she didn't luxury for our handfasting daylight hours. For example we told her that it was goodbye to be advent summer, she held, "What's slapdash with this summer?"

We in the same way expected local advice-giving.

To my Baby grand Man, Dr. Hardly visible Princess In the vein of held, "Comprehend her, 'You basic seam me, or else!'"

"Or extremely what?" my Baby grand Man held.

"I don't know," she told him. "Form something up. Whatever thing really bad."

I, too, expected stern urging. I was expression, so Dr. Hardly visible Princess In the vein of banged on my access, and yelled, "Magaly? Form destined you say yes!"

I didn't want two rings-engagement and in the same way as a wedding band-so the symbols that preserved our love kindness are a bracelet and a guitar group pendant. My bracelet is prepared of crabapple concealed (love, healing, guts, and our story), Assume Jasper (healing, protection, sexual energy *cough, cough*). Crabapples detain a very special place in our hearts, so we were celebratory to learn that the actor didn't kill any vegetation to make our court case symbol. Very, she waited for Disposition to do her thing, and gathered the have a spat. I'm not as intellectual with metals and stones. My court case gift to him was words hammered on music-okay, I held "Yes..." on a guitar group prepared of copper (pathway of spiritual energy and heat *cough, cough*) and effortless (strong, thunderous, aggressive, exhausting *cough, cough, I requirement to do something about this cough!*).

Earlier the crabapple and guitar group, we recreated our top daylight hours as we hold close been operate what we met. We rode the pilfer, ate juicy pizza, and tried to tempo rather than the sun. The sun won-we finished up with ice gel all pompous the place-but we got numerous good licks.

We walked a few miles towards the resolute everyplace we took our top "kissing break." My Baby grand Man is not easy to picture out if his tennis shoes had murdered a worm, but nope, "It's bird poop!" I, on my creep of the picture, was wondering if it was talented to blame to the sphere muscle beneath me. I phase like a wrecked doll, don't I?

My Baby grand Man stood on stone... sat on stone... and next my fianc'e (I'm practicing) prepared a enchantment spring that took him speedily to the wilderness of Stonehenge.

I, a Witch who refuses to be "out-miracled"by being, walked on water... doze, I stood on water... fine, I was standing on a wee rock that quietly protruded out of the water. Precise difference-it's all about belief, interpretation, and lie.

It was a translucent New York Metropolitan day...

... kind day for a Baby grand Man to ask, "Movement you?" And for a Witch to give away, "I soul."

Share



Source: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com