Thursday 13 February 2014 Hey I Have Two Questions First I Was Wondering If I Could Use Any Candles I Have At Home To Use In A Spell Like Scented Candles Because That Is All I Have

Hey I Have Two Questions First I Was Wondering If I Could Use Any Candles I Have At Home To Use In A Spell Like Scented Candles Because That Is All I Have
1) Yes, you can always use whatever candles you have on hand. While in my youth I may have screamed "NO! you have to use candles crafted by the hands of three sisters on the moon while a wolf was howling and a worm crawled across your foot and..." you get the idea. The fact is what matters most is you and your will to make things happen. Do I have suggestions on the types of candles that can be used for any spell? Certainly. But there is no MUST in witchcraft. There is a lot of theory, and a lot of loosely accepted rules that often vary from witch to witch. 2) That is a distinct possibility. Having dreams and finding items of a particular animal are definately clues to familiarhood. I would suggest meditating with the feather on your lap or in your hands to try to conect with the spirit.

Origin: my-spiritual-path.blogspot.com