Sunday 2 February 2014 Interrupting The Blog Break For A Prayer Request

Interrupting The Blog Break For A Prayer Request
...no, not for me, this time. I'm slowly recovering, though I've decided I don't need doctors; I need a recording that says, "You have a virus. Go get some rest." (Apparently, viral bronchitis just...goes away when it wants to. Which mine doesn't, yet. Insert minor "grrr" here.)

But that doesn't matter! The person I want you to pray for today is my awesome sister-in-law, who is in the hospital getting ready to have baby #5, a sweet baby girl I can't wait to meet. The reason my s-i-l is in the hospital today, though, is that her blood pressure is acting up and causing some scary symptoms, so I ask everyone to pray that her induced delivery will proceed smoothly and baby will arrive with all due speed!

A saint of today is St. Anna the Prophetess, who greeted the infant Jesus and His mother in the Temple; I ask her prayers for my sister-in-law and the baby we are all most anxious to see arrive safely!

Thanks in advance, and God bless!

UPDATE FRIDAY, SEPT 2: My newest little niece was born via C-section early this morning! Mother and baby are doing fine, and all is well! Thank you for your prayers! :)

Source: way-of-witch.blogspot.com