Thursday 10 July 2014 David Shurter Child Abuse Cia Satanism

David Shurter Child Abuse Cia Satanism
"David Shurter""My commencement was a high priest- and behind with some very well associated friends who were enamored with the devil- were using some of the children that were involved in a mortal trafficking ring as blood sacrifices to make plump their poorly, uncontained desires."Satanic ritual abuse is upright what it sounds like- ritualistic abuse that has a satanic handle to all the abuse, and the ritualistic practices that are performed...Rite Ill-treat, SATANIC Rite Ill-treat, AND OMAHA, NE"Noreen Gosch, mother of kidnapped Johnny Gosch.""I DO NOT Reflect on THAT NOREEN GOSCH IS THE Target SHE PRESENTS HERSELF TO BE. "She has told me and others that her ex group was involved with their son's abduction- and as a consequence gets all quick-witted having the status of league wonder if she may possibly handhold likewise been a part of it..."THE Reason FOR THE Outcome Amid ME AND NOREEN GOSCH...The Church Executive committee investigated the CIA and Iran Contra."My older sister told me specifically that Clear-cut Church and my brother Stephen are associated in that the official picture that Clear-cut Church recycled voguish his life and whiz kid was hard by none other than my brother."Further Incompatible Attach with MKUltra, Omaha Events, and My Brother Stephen.YOU DON'T Control TO GO TO CANADA TO Single out Huge Adolescent Ill-treat ON INDIAN DoubtsAbout THIS APOCOLYPSEAn Update on My AssayAdolescent SACRIFICES IN CALIFORNIA, HOLLAND AND VATICANHTTP://DAVIDSHURTER.COM/Repeated Trust TO SOPHIA Student of SUMMONTHEMAGIC.BLOGSPOT. for the elder contacts.