Sunday 13 July 2014 My Writing Spells

My Writing Spells
MY Oratory SPELLS

ARCHANGELS WRITERS Cordon Chant

Spirit Guides

Remove all writers blocks in me.

Cause Thy Gifts, Enthuse me,

May Holy Reasonableness Now Go Forth From Me.

-Written By: Guardian angel 2005 (c) Copyright 2009 Untrained Anew Wiccan. All Custody Clandestine.

ARCHANGELS Book OF Depressing

But merely the one's the world is designed to see

through love and light, and truth and calm down."

To be chanted former to mail in your Grimiore or Book of Depressing.

-Written By: Guardian angel 2005. (c) Copyright 2009 Untrained Anew Wiccan. All Custody Clandestine.

ARCHANGELS Book OF Depressing Break

"Hearken all ye, grace with your presence well,

Lest this my blessing, alteration to spell;

For it binds the souls of all who read,

But exclusive of my Break, cursed ye be.

By means of all my powers, I swarm these pages,

And debase them down through all the ages;

At all times restrict to my sandstone and I,

Sheilded from all inquisitiveness, evil eyes.

Rescue our soulmates, whose kindred path this be,

To whom I sayeth: Consecrated Be!

May it never harm or buff its' keeper;

For all who try be harmed thrice deeper;

Nor may it never harm or murder choice,

But bless all children of Our Father.

Preside over Spirit I bind this book to me,

Preside over blood I bind it to my seed;

Arable farm I return to the same extent it shall be seam,

To reduce and swarm in every years.

Noble and Member of the aristocracy Consecrate This my Book,

And all who ask to contain a look;

But to natives who overhear something exclusive of consent:

I curse ye thrice Thy eventual target.

I bind this book by all good powers that be,

That merely truth be inked in Thee;

By the Noble and the Member of the aristocracy, and by Me,

As I do specter, So shall it be! "

-Written By: Guardian angel 2004. (c) Copyright 2009 Untrained Anew Wiccan. All Custody Clandestine.