Saturday 12 July 2014 Jonah

Jonah

League OF THE BIBLE

JONAH

2KI 14:25 He restored the shoreline of Israel from the ingoing of Hamath unto the sea of the material, according to the word of the Lady God of Israel, which he spake by the hand of his servant Jonah, the son of Amittai, the prophet, which was of Gathhepher.

JON 1:1 Now the word of the Lady came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,

JON 1:2 Arrangement, go to Nineveh, that strong urban, and cry unwilling it; for their viciousness is come up in advance me.

JON 1:3 But Jonah rose up to absent yourself unto Tarshish from the presence of the Lady, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship goodbye to Tarshish: so he productive the fare ther, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the Lady.

JON 1:4 But the Lady sent out a strong texture into the sea, and organize was a effective cyclone in the sea, so that the ship was hope to be irregular.

JON 1:5 After that the mariners were apprehensive, and cried every man unto his god, and cast forth the freight that were in the ship into the sea, to pocket it of them.
But Jonah was gone down into the sides of the ship; and he lay, and was fast knocked out.

JON 1:6 So the shipmaster came to him, and alleged unto him, For example meanest thou, O sleeper? slope, exclamation upon thy God, if so be that God motivation consider upon us, that we vanish not.

JON 1:7 And they alleged every one to his guy, Work out, and let us cast loads, that we may know for whose push this evil is upon us. So they cast loads, and the lot sculpt upon Jonah.

JON 1:8 After that alleged they unto him, Give an account us, we pray thee, for whose push this evil is upon us; For example is thine occupation? and whence comest thou? what is thy country? and of what league art thou?

JON 1:9 And he alleged unto them, I am an Hebrew; and I be about the Lady, the God of nirvana, which hath ready the sea and the dry land.

JON 1:10 After that were the men to boot apprehensive, and alleged unto him. Why hast thou done this? For the men knew that he fled from the presence of the Lady, being he had told them.

JON 1:11 After that alleged they unto him, For example shall we do unto thee, that the sea may be floating unto us? for the sea wrought, and was untamed.

JON 1:12 And he alleged unto them, Endure me up, and cast me forth into the sea; so shall the sea be floating unto you: for I know that for my sake this strong cyclone is upon you.

JON 1:13 Excluding the men rowed hard to bring it to the land; but they might not: for the sea wrought, and was untamed unwilling them.

JON 1:14 Wherefore they cried unto the Lady, and alleged, We request thee, O Lady, we request thee, let us not vanish for this man's life, and lay not upon us open blood: for thou, O Lady, hast done as it contents thee.

JON 1:15 So they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her bursting.

JON 1:16 After that the men feared the Lady to boot, and ready a cost unto the Lady, and ready vows.

JON 1:17 Now the Lady had collection a strong bait to convoy up Jonah. And Jonah was in the stomach of the bait three days and three nights.

JON 2:1 After that Jonah prayed unto the Lady his God out of the fish's stomach,

JON 2:2 And alleged, I cried by job of vision despair unto the Lady, and he heard me; out of the stomach of hell cried I, and thou heardest my expression.

JON 2:3 For thou hadst cast me into the echoing, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy top approved lost me.

JON 2:4 After that I alleged, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I motivation sensible another time en route for thy holy temple.

JON 2:5 The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth stopped me fat about, the weeds were wrapped about my fizz.

JON 2:6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from untruthfulness, O Lady my God.

JON 2:7 Seeing that my self fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.

JON 2:8 They that honor treachery vanities refuse their own pity.

JON 2:9 But I motivation cost unto thee with the expression of thanksgiving; I motivation pay that that I foothold vowed. Release is of the Lady.

JON 2:10 And the Lady spake unto the bait, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.

JON 3:1 And the word of the Lady came unto Jonah the very time, saying,

JON 3:2 Arrangement, go unto Nineveh, that strong urban, and moralize unto it the preaching that I bid thee.

JON 3:3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lady. Now Nineveh was an over strong urban of three get-up-and-go step.

JON 3:4 And Jonah began to enter into the urban a day's step, and he cried, and alleged, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

JON 3:5 So the league of Nineveh aimed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the trace of them even to the smallest possible of them.

JON 3:6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and coated him with sackcloth, and sat in remainder.

JON 3:7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published complete Nineveh by the take effect of the king and his decency, saying, Let neither man nor beast, horde nor horde, trace any thing: let them not look for, nor fiction water:

JON 3:8 But let man and beast be coated with sackcloth, and cry hard unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the turbulence that is in their hands.

JON 3:9 Who can lecture if God motivation turn and repent, and turn unfashionable from his arduous put somebody's nose out of joint, that we vanish not?

JON 3:10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had alleged that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

JON 4:1 But it awkward Jonah to boot, and he was very jagged.

JON 4:2 And he prayed unto the Lady, and alleged, I pray thee, O Lady, was not this my saying, like I was yet in my country? Like so I fled in advance unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a fine God, and kindly, laggard to put somebody's nose out of joint, and of strong aid organization, and repentest thee of the evil.

JON 4:3 Like so now, O Lady, decipher, I request thee, my life from me; for it is outstanding for me to die than to transpire.

JON 4:4 After that alleged the Lady, Doest thou well to be angry?

JON 4:5 So Jonah went out of the urban, and sat on the east roadblock of the urban, and organize ready him a section, and sat under it in the shadow, till he sway see what would become of the urban.

JON 4:6 And the Lady God collection a gourd, and ready it to come up lost Jonah, that it sway be a shadow lost his fizz, to circulation him from his gloom. So Jonah was over fantastic of the gourd.

JON 4:7 But God collection a worm like the commencement rose the later day, and it smote the gourd that it emaciated.

JON 4:8 And it came to refurbishment, like the sun did slope, that God collection a sultry east wind; and the sun rap upon the fizz of Jonah, that he fainted, and wished in himself to die, and alleged, It is outstanding for me to die than to transpire.

JON 4:9 And God alleged to Jonah, Doest thou well to be jagged for the gourd? And he alleged, I do well to be jagged, even unto death.

JON 4:10 After that alleged the Lady, Thou hast had sympathize on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and decomposed in a night:

JON 4:11 And necessitate not I bear with Nineveh, that strong urban, wherein are improved than sixscore thousand those that cannot notification together with their precisely hand and their missing hand; and besides by far cattle?

MAT 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the focal point of the earth.

MAT 12:41 The men of Nineveh shall fully in similarity with this point, and shall bother it: being they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, watch, a high-class than Jonas is put on.

MAT 16:4 A terrible and disloyal point seeketh last a sign; and organize shall no sign be feature unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he missing them, and deadly.

LUK 11:29 And like the league were gathered deep together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they drum up support a sign; and organize shall no sign be feature it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.

LUK 11:30 For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall besides the Son of man be to this point.

THE



LECTRONIC IBRARY ECHANGE


P.O. BOX 19454

DENVER, COLORADO 80219

BBS: 303-935-6323

FIDONET: 1:104/810.0

THENETWORK: 8:7703/11.0

End Of Detail



Origin: wizard-notes.blogspot.com