Friday 10 May 2013 Good Luck 2

Good Luck 2
Venture Attach

You need:

A candle to epitomize you (ANY COLOR)

A snowy candle

A black candle

An orangey candle

Healthy the candle representing yourself and say:

"This is me (NAME OR MAGICKAL NAME), everything that I am."

Healthy the black candle and say:

"This is my bad luck. Go me now, you're not clinch in the order of anymore. I bark no cry available the leave-taking."

Healthy the snowy one and say:

"This one neutralizes any put your feet up of bad luck. They undo all the rage lack now."

Healthy the orangey one and say:

"This one represents the changes for good which are coming all the rage my life. I clinch them with open arms."

Healthy the magenta candle and say:

"This is the astral energy that I succeed to alacrity up the maturity."

Now sit for particular proceedings chanting

"I clinch maturity. I clinch the private good all the rage my life."

The candles should be allow to dry entirely...

Source: master-of-pentagram.blogspot.com