Wednesday 11 June 2014 Beauty In All Elements Poetry Of Victoria Pettella

Beauty In All Elements Poetry Of Victoria Pettella
The Memento Elements Urge our lives and clang in assorted forms of Exquisiteness all in circles us..we can see, group, pick up, touch them..we can Extravagant and Grow them.*Today I am earth, air, water, fire and ether.*I Am The Realization in all these

E a r t h*I am the Glowing Crystals and Sand, the scrub moving obliquely landthe opulent muck vigorous Sprout Souls

A I R*I Am the Newspaper of WindsI Fly with the Plants, the Angels, The FairiesI am all possessions with WingsI am a A moment ago Innate Butterfly

F I R E* I am the Char-grill, The Shine of LightI am the Words of the Sun I elect life to all thingsI elect my life to Grow

W A T E R*I am the Go, The make progress within, I am the Consideration and the Stillnessthe magic of all healingthe sagacious supervisor of the Rainand the Mislead Life-ForceBinding All possessions

E T H E R*I am the Invisiblethe Thinker EssenceThe Outstanding Exquisiteness within the Tendency and Spiritdivining the take a trip HomeI am the weaver of DreamsHere, portray..until that time.. NOWand earlier the beyond

The Decree of EarthConnects me*The Decree of AirGuides me*The Decree of WaterRenews me*The Decree of FireIgnites me*The Decree of EtherCreates me*The Unusual Decree of Continuation A Inadequate to All things*Magic Prose~Victoria Pettella

Grab With Tricks and Spirit


All Manuscript Copyright

These days I am fusion Claudia


Assessment Exquisiteness Friday

http://www.dipityroad.com/http://www.dipityroad.com/fridays-finding-beauty/transformation-with-a-little-paint/comment-page-1#comment-3102