Monday 23 June 2014 Krishna Shiva Chanting And Dreams

Krishna Shiva Chanting And Dreams
I had been chanting Hare Krishna mantra for a while. I have always gone in and out of a regular practice. I use mantra like a telephone line to get my mind in touch with Spirit at least, when I was not doing a regular practice. I also was using the mantra to effect the vibration of the environment I was in. For example, if people were fighting or if something bad was going on I would chant and at the same time, pray, in my thoughts for help with what ever situation was at hand. I always got some kind of answer or result. Then one night I had a dream. In my dream I was chanting Hare Krishna mantra and there was a person, I do not remember who it was. As I think about it now it seems like they were out of view. It was as if they were behind me and talking to me. They told me that I should chant Om namha Shiva when I wanted to effect the world around me. In my dream I started chanting Om namha Shiva and people started to join me. Eventually there was a large circle of people chanting with me and we went higher and higher until we lifted off the earth into bliss. The more I chant, practice meditation and paint (painting is a kind of meditation for me too) The more I see that we are all connected and that what we do on a vibratory level has an effect on our environment... at least in this reality that is also like a dream. The Hare Krishna's say chant and be happy- maybe it is chant and help others be happy too :)

Credit: crafty-witch.blogspot.com