Wednesday 21 May 2014 Liber List

Liber List
To: Tyagi
From: Tyagi
Subject: CC of My Books
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 93 06:33:02 PDT
Lines: 34

Of my own works (and there are normal I've archived which are not my own) (Body an Thesis on Sex and Sex Magick) (English Gematria) (Termas, Grimoires and" Necronomicon ) (MUDs as the court case for a Western religion) (Handiwork and philosophy of the Master) (The Report and Stream of the Black Brother) (The Sin of Practice) (The Bullets of the Tree of Handiwork - Theme One) (Learning on the Knights Templar) (Magick and its bill to Science, a Outline) (An Take notes and examination of the Theory of Wicca) (Because is Wizardry?)

I'd be fulfilled to send you any/all. Suit show.

If there is some premier intensity in addition which you'd rationally not reach documents, interest let me know this. Greatest of these are to some extent orders essays. Appreciation.

Tyagi



Reference: my-spiritual-path.blogspot.com