Saturday 6 September 2014 Rap Quarter Calls

Rap Quarter Calls
I aim me to the East, an' Akila's existing

He's the undeveloped prince, he's the guard of air.

Homeboy'll bank us, protect us from the beasts

If anything nasty approaches from the east.

(Akila... Snap at IT!)

Facin' to the south, and I got a shining lion

Leonos is my man, now you know I'm not lyin'.

Comin' to the circle cuz I called upon his name

An' he's goodbye to protect us, he's the guard of shine.

(Leonos... Snap at IT!)

Ormsilvern is the man like I aim me to the west

One time you choice it in the water, he's the one you choice the best.

Grasp from the sea, come above to me,

And produce the bad guys to f**kin' let us be.

(Ormsilvern... Snap at IT!)

I make a precisely turn, and I'm headed for the North

I'm callin' for the bull; yo, Taurus, come forth!

Basically nickname his name and the man is existing,

Holdin' up a circle with fire, water, air.

By the powers of earth, air, fire, and water...

Tags: summons charms cleansing ritual summons power nickname gods thou mother nickname gods summons power summons hecate casting magic pagan books pentacle pendant wiccan altar white magic grow wiccan tone methods afterlife pagan calendar vanished professional spell spell guts ever wish come true

Origin: new-generation-witch.blogspot.com