Wednesday 17 September 2014 New Reader Shout Outs And Spell Cliff Notes Version

New Reader Shout Outs And Spell Cliff Notes Version
Hey All~

TGIF! Are you enjoying Friday? I am. It is now the begining of Spring Break for my Munchkns. YAY! One whole week of sleeping in, (a little), no school, no homework...and lot's o free play time! Woo Hoo!

Today I volunteered in J.D.'s Kindergarten class for their Easter Egg Hunt. So much fun watching the little ones scramble around trying to get their loot! :) And now, I am getting ready to go watch his T-Ball game. Oh to be young again. Well, at least I get to enjoy childhood once more through their eyes.

I wanted to take a minute to say Hello to my new readers from this week. WELCOME and MERY MEET! I am happy that you have found Crafty's Cup; and I hope that you all find something here that you enjoy. (I am having a ball writing it. I wish I had started a blog ages ago!)

I also want to send a BIG THANK YOU to Mrs. B from Confessions Of A Pagan Soccer Mom, for her awesome link love yesterday! Imagine my surprise when I woke up, and checked to see what was going on, on her blog...and realized that what was going on was me! So thank you for taking the time to make a Newbie blogger feel loved. :) You are super!

MEET MY MUNCHKINS! They are the ones who put the sparkle in my eye!

I also wanted to put out a quickie version of yesterdays Bottle Spell For Children. Somone had jokingly aske for cliff notes! I know that I tend to write a lot. (Actually, I wasn't sure if she just wanted the "recipe" version, or clarification on the spell creation process.) So here is the recipr version for your Book Of Shadows; and if anyone needs any help with spell procedure or anything else, email me, and I am always happy to help.

*

INGRIDIENTS


*

Bottle


Water

Honey


Basil

Salt


A Stick Of Mint Gum

Apple Peices keep away my tears."

And then create a simple chant to use while shaking the bottle and raising energy. We used...

"Bad moods go away, my good attitude is here to stay."

Have child shake the bottle and say the chant whenever he/she is having a rough day with their behavior.

And that's it...Easy, Cheesy, Lemon Squeezy!

*

Bye Ya'll. Have yourselves a great weekend!

*

PS- Oh, BTW~ I forgot to brag on my little girl... Miss Red, was in a Hip Hop Dance Competition last Sunday...and her team took third place in the Southern California Regionals! YAY Makayla! (Just a little Mommy Pride.)

Reference: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com