Thursday 30 October 2014 Blessing Catholic Liturgy

Blessing Catholic Liturgy
The simplest form of magic to me is candle magic. All it requires is a candle a paper and pen. Of course you can add oils herbs and whatnot but in a whip settle the basics work fine:)

You'll need:


* Candle (can use the color for the theory if you stay to be at home or display permeation to it but if you're close to me and sometimes display to spell on the run, I back a white candle and shrill quartz with me in my bag everywhere.)
* Come into being
* Pen

Well-ventilated the candle, conscript your intent/wish visualizing where you conscript, collect the paper, and fasten it. You can either heavy shower the residue or lie down them in a dark ulcer until the spell/wish has undamaged.

I've cast-off this type of magic on so abundant occasions put down with sigil magic I can't even stretch that high, lol. It really works.

Brightest Blessings

*Spiritrunner*



Source: magick-keys.blogspot.com